When you buy a bike from Danny's Cycles you can choose Home Delivery as the shipping method.
Home Delivery is our white glove delivery service, we delivery your bike straight to your home, built, tuned and ready to ride.
How it works
Home Delivery is only available to our ZONE 1 and ZONE 2 customers. ZONE 1 is any zip-code in Westchester County, NY and Fairfield County, CT. ZONE 2 is any zip code in the Bronx, Queens, Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- Browse the hundreds of bikes available at dannyscycles.com
- Choose the one you like and add it to your cart
- When you're checking out, you will get two options, in-store pick-up or Home Delivery, choose Home Delivery
- You will put in your shipping details, which should be the address you want us to deliver the bike(s)
- Then continue you the checkout process
- Once we receive your order, we will reach out to you via email to schedule the delivery and you're all set
Right now, there is a very high demand for deliveries, so please be patient with us. If your bike is coming "direct from vendor" that means we need to order it from the vendor, it has to be shipped to us, assembled, then we will schedule the delivery.
At this moment same day delivery is not an option.
*Please note, your home delivery will not be confirmed until you are contacted by a Danny’s Cycles representative. Home delivery of in-stock items will take 5-7 business days for processing and delivery. Delivery of Special order items will take between 7-12 business days. Delivery service fee is non-refundable; bicycle returns are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee. See our Return Policy for more information. No Deliveries will be made outside of designated areas, days and times listed above. Once an order is submitted, credit card/PayPal account will be authorized only until delivery is confirmed by Danny’s Cycles. Delivery service is subject to availability.