Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm. Product details - Improved flat protection seals punctures faster - Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original - Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes - Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires - Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C) - Cool new blue color - Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together - Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster - Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm
$5.00 - $5.99
Upgrade or refresh your Bontrager wheels. Product details - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - Width refers to internal rim dimension - Not Tubeless Ready - Sold as singles
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
$5.00 - $5.99
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
- Fits 3-piece crank set - Includes right and left cup, lockring and bearings - English type - Shell: 68/73mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 123 grams
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
$6.00 - $10.00
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free - 2750mm length is compatible with tandems
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
- Replacement steel quick release skewers
- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
- Anti chain-suck device - Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts - If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
Kenda Schrader valve tubes are dependable replacements. Use them to build up your bike, and throw a spare in your bag so you can keep on riding.
$6.99 - $9.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
• One-piece • Steel • 1/8-inch chain compatible
Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility. - Steel with chrome finish - Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility - Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
Grips are a key point of contact between you and your bike. Comfortable grips are a must-have. Product details - Designed for use on kids' bikes without shifters - Set of two grips Specifications - Length: 107mm - Diameter: 22.2mm - End Type: Closed - Lock-on: No - Material: Kraton Rubber
Grips are a key point of contact between you and your bike. Comfortable grips are a must-have. Product details - Designed for use on kids' bikes with twist shifters - Set of two grips Specifications - Diameter: 22.2mm - End Type: Closed - Lock-on: No - Material: Kraton Rubber
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt, cap and star nut - Bolt is hollow for cable pass-through
Page 1 of 23 Next page