Brakes & Cables
-PSLR-O wheelsystem carbon brake pad inserts
Origin-8's Power V-Type Levers are a great choice for linear-pull (also called "direct-pull" and "V-Brakes") and mechanical-disc brakes. They are made of light and tough forged aluminum with Kraton rubber inserts for improved control and comfort every time you hit your brakes. Plus they have built-in reach adjustment and barrel adjusters for easy brake fine-tuning, too.
Origin-8's Sintered Compound brake pads offer excellent braking power and durability ideal for heavy and frequent use. The sintered compound (asbestos-free) offers great wear and high performance in both high temperature and wet riding conditions. They're also designed to be quieter when braking.
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
Replacement copper washers for 5mm or stainless Hope hydraulic brake line.
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
Hope Pad Clip • Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
Replacement banjo bolt for Hayes hydraulic Brake systems.
$2.88 - $11.00
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
$2.99 - $3.99
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking.
$3.99 - $6.99
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike. You get a bottle of 500 tips.
$3.99 - $5.49
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
Page 1 of 18 Next page