Constant comfort. Subtle strength.
Sleek, light, and stiff. Everything you want in a road bike shoe, whether you're just starting out or consider yourself a seasoned enthusiast. The Starvos cycling shoe offers a stealthy, distinctive look without breaking the bank.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- PowerTruss sole design improves stiffness without adding significant weight
- Stiffness index - 7 of 14
- 3-strap hook and loop closure system
- Compatible with 3-bolt and 2-bolt SPD-style cleats (2-bolt mounting plate sold separately)
- Upper Fiber Content: 58.7% PU / 10.9% Polyester / 30.4% Nylon
- Sole Fiber Content: 85% Nylon / 15% Fiber
- Liner Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Black / 46||601479680856||551576||BON30207951K|
|Pacific/Slate / 47||601842079119||581975||SHO37101335E|