Stay connected to the trail with 108 points of engagement and a 29mm internal width rim that supports aggressively treaded tires for maximum traction and cornering capability. With so much performance packed in, Line Elite 30 is a perfect upgrade to any bike.
- Rapid Drive 108 hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for quick upgrades to tubeless
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Boost 110/148 wider hub flanges enhance bracing angle for stiffer wheel
- Ultra-durable rim with 29mm internal 33mm external width 28 hole fr/r
- 28 front/rear nail head 14/15G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- 6 bolt disc, Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately
- Includes TLR rim strip installed, TLR valve, valve core removal tool
|Rim Width||29mm internal, 33mm external|
|Hub(s)||6 bolt disc, Rapid Drive 108|
|Nipples||Alpina alloy locking|
|Axle(s)||Front: 15 x 110mmRear: 12 x 148mm|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately|
|Extras||Includes TLR rim strip installed, TLR valve, valve core removal tool|
* Subject to change without notice.