As COVID-19 continues to impact more people around the world, we’d like to share steps we’re taking to protect you, our staff, and our community.
Across our business, we’ve increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning and sterilization procedures, especially for all high touch areas.
That is why all of our home deliveries will be contactless. We will keep you and our drivers safe.
We are also discounting the Home Delivery fee from $50 to $25, no code necessary.
How it works
Home Delivery is currently only available to our ZONE 1 customers. ZONE 1 is any zip-code in Westchester County, NY and Fairfield County, CT.
- Browse the hundreds of bikes available at dannyscycles.com
- Choose the one you like and add it to your cart
- When you're checking out, you will get two options, in-store pick-up or Home Delivery, choose Home Delivery
- You will put in your shipping details, which should be the address you want us to deliver the bike(s)
- Then continue you the checkout process
- Once we receive your order, we will reach out to you via email to schedule the delivery and you're all set
Right now, there is a very high demand for deliveries, so please be patient with us. If your bike is coming "direct from vendor" that means we need to order it from the vendor, it has to be shipped to us, assembled, then we will schedule the delivery.
At this moment same day delivery is not an option.
*Please note, your home delivery will not be confirmed until you are contacted by a Danny’s Cycles representative. Home delivery of in-stock items will take 5-7 business days for processing and delivery. Delivery of Special order items will take between 7-12 business days. Delivery service fee is non-refundable; bicycle returns are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee. See our Return Policy for more information. No Deliveries will be made outside of designated areas, days and times listed above. Once an order is submitted, credit card/PayPal account will be authorized only until delivery is confirmed by Danny’s Cycles. Delivery service is subject to availability.