Due to overwhelming demand for bicycles and a nation wide shortage for bikes, all online orders will be delayed. Same-day and or expedited pick up will not be offered for any bikes regardless of their inventory status. If you need a bike by a certain time, please plan accordingly.
If you want a product sooner, you can go to our stores and wait in the curbside assistance line to be helped.
We have several stores, sometimes your product is in another store. It is going to take us 3-5 days to transfer those items, if you want them sooner, you can drive directly to that store.
Our website site shows what we have in-store and what is available to order, if it's not on our site, that means it's unavailable.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders $100 or more (before taxes) ship free. Some restrictions apply:
- Lower 48 only
- Excludes over-sized items (including but not limited to bikes, frames, wheels, bike carriers, bike cases)
- See final price at checkout
Orders usually ship by Standard Ground within 3-5 business days after being placed if merchandise is in stock.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping charges because of size or weight.
You may also elect to pick up your purchase at one of our stores and you will not incur any shipping charges.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within 3 - 5 business day if merchandise is in-stock at pick up location. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from our Warehouse or if you choose a pick-up location that does not show Store Availability. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away, we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to your local store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 10 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged. Upon pick up you must bring a valid I.D. and the credit card used for the online purchase.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save credit card information with us in your Online Account.
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may be backordered. If this should occur, we will only bill your credit card for merchandise that is actually shipped. The total shipping charge for orders split into multiple shipments will not exceed the amount quoted on original order.
We will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date. Items must be in new condition, with original packaging and include all manuals and accessories originally provided with the product. Opened or used merchandise cannot be returned.
- Returns may be made at any store location with a copy of the receipt with the exception of bicycles which must be returned to the Danny’s Cycles location they were originally purchased from.
- Opened DVD’s and Food products may not be returned
- Cycling clothing and shoes that have been used, worn or washed may not be returned.
- Some special order items may not be returned or exchanged. Re-stocking fee may apply. Custom order items may not be returned or exchanged.
- Clearance and Closeout bicycles and merchandise may not be returned or exchanged.
- All gift card sales are final, and gift cards cannot be returned.
- We reserve the right to decline the return of your item(s), or assess a re-stocking fee if the above terms have not been followed.
- Bicycles are subject to a re-stocking fee
How Your Refund Will Be Issued:
- Refunds for credit card purchases will be credited to the card used for the original purchase.
- Refunds for cash or debit card purchases up to $75 will be paid in cash. A refund check will be issued for cash or debit card purchases over $75. The refund check should arrive via mail 7-10 business days from the date we receive the return (and check used to pay for merchandise has cleared).
- Refunds for purchases made with a Danny’s Cycles Gift Card will have a new card issued.
How Your Refund Will Be Issued For Online Orders:
- The same Return Policy stated above apply to online orders.
- Refunds for online orders may be e-mailed to: email@example.com. Internet phone hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm EST, excluding holidays.
- Shipping and handling charges will not be credited unless the reason for the return is our error.
- If you have received damaged or wrong merchandise please contact us within 24 hours of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRICES AND INFORMATION ERRORS
Pricing on our website may differ from pricing in our stores.
We strive for accurate pricing, availability and product information on our website, as well as in all our communications with you. Occasionally there are pricing and/or merchandise errors. You will be notified if there is an error with your order.
No order is final or accepted for processing until reviewed by our in-store staff; we inspect all orders for accuracy prior to fulfillment. Danny's Cycles reserves the right to cancel your order if a pricing error has been made or if the product is no longer available.
We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please email us at email@example.com if you find an error on our website.