13 MONTHS, PARTS & LABOR
Included with every new bike purchase from Danny’s Cycles is our exclusive 13-Month Service Plan to ensure that you continue to enjoy your new bicycles long after you leave our shop.
Anytime your bike needs a basic tune-up or just a quick adjustment, you can stop by our shops and we will make those necessary adjustments for 13 months from your date of purchase. We highly recommend you bring the bicycle back for service after one month of ownership and again in one year for your complimentary Basic Tune.
The 13-Month Service Plan is exclusively available for new bicycles purchased at Danny’s Cycles and can be redeemed at any Danny’s Cycles location.
The 13 13-month service Plan only covers components on the bicycles that fail because of manufacturer defects. Normal wear and tear is not covered. If a component is deemed to be defective, the part will be replaced at no cost. The labor cost will be covered by Danny’s Cycles. The manufacturer is who decides whether an item is deemed defective.
The Parts and Labor plan is only applicable to bicycles and components purchased at Danny’s Cycles.
The installation of wearable parts* is not covered by the 13 13-month service plan, you would be responsible for the cost of the parts and labor that would need to be replaced due to wear and tear.
Wearable parts: Brake pads, Chain, Cassette, Grips, Tape, Saddle, Tires & Tubes
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind every product that we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, come back within 30 days and we’ll help you find a product that will better suit your needs. If the replacement item is of lesser value, the difference will be issued on a gift card.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
At Danny’s Cycles we aim to offer our customers the best possible pricing, but on the occasion that another retailer has it for less, we’ll match it. It’s simple, follow these rules and stop into any of our stores.
Price Match Rules
- Price match policy applies to other retail stores pricing, not websites.
- Danny’s Cycles and the competitor must both have the identical item in stock (same size, color, and style). Manufacturer and model numbers must match.
- Discount cannot exceed more than 40% off of the original retail price.
- The competitor must be within 15 miles of the Danny’s location.
- A price match will only be honored for one of the same items.
- Price matching is available for in-store purchases within the last 30 days.
- Price match does not apply to in-store or manufacturers promotions (free gift or coupon), closeouts, clearance, liquidation, rewards program, club discounts, sale periods or price errors.
- When matching another retailer, Danny’s Cycles will follow any limitations and exclusions from the manufacturer.
Keeping your bike rolling is great, not having to pay for flats is even better, that's why we offer Flat Insurance. When you purchase a bike at Danny's Cycles you have the option of purchasing flat insurance for just $39. That is a one time fee that you pay to keep your bike protected from flats for as long as you own your bike. Now when you come in to get a flat fixed, you don't need to pay for the tube or labor to install your new tube. Didn't buy your bike from Danny's Cycles? You can still buy Flat Insurance for your bike for just $49!
30 MINUTE FLAT FIX GUARANTEE
We know your bike is important to you and want it back fast. When you drop your bike off for a flat fix, we guarantee to have it ready for you within 30 minutes or less, otherwise, it’s free.*
*Assuming all parts needed are in stock