The Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive FC-6800 crank arm specifically to pair with Shimano's Ultegra 6800 crank. The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28% lower profile than the original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17% reduction in frontal area, and they've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200% over the previous design. This Shimano Ultegra 6800 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains. - Accuracy: ± 2% - Power meter housing: new low profile design, with new door interface - Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm - Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) - Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500 - Cadence range (rpm): 20-220 - Water resistance rating: IPX7 - Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in the Support section - Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready Software - Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring nut/bolt set for triple chainrings. Includes four nut/bolt sets.
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring bolt/nut set for double and triple chainrings. Includes four bolt sets.
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
Race Face direct-mount chainring spider for Cinch ranksets.
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
- Aluminum Hollowtech-II (HT8) crank-arm to BB-spindle Mounting Bolt - Bolt: only one needed for non-drive side
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
Designed for enduro and trail riding, the AMg V2 Alloy chain guide features an upper guide for chain security and an integrated skid to protect the chainring and frame. - Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, and 1x11 drivetrains - Integrated nylon skid glides over rocks - Softer co-molded upper for quiet operation - Installs and adjusts with a single 4mm hex - Compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider - Tracked and grooved upper guide and backplate increases stiffness
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact.
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
All-City's lightweight Cross Wizard chainring guard is the perfect addition to a single ring or singlespeed setup. While not a full-on mountain bike ‘bash guard’ these are just the thing to keep your chain on and your teeth intact. Named after the one and only Cross Wizard! (You have to say it like that, with the exclamation at the end.) These are available in 110mm and 130mm bolt circle diameters for all your ‘crossy needs. - Material: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
This very light, stiff, and strong carbon crank spider optimizes your power transfer. - Stiff and lightweight. - For use with S-Works carbon road cranks.
This OD Crank Single Speed Spacer Kit gets your Surly OD Crank ready to run as a single. Indluces chainring bolts and spacers. Just add chainring (sold separately).
Replacement crank bolt for RaceFace Cinch cranks.
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the SRAM cranksets that have removable Direct Mount spiders and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Four different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - M2 (minus 2mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline on short-spindle BB30 cranks - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank. Can also be used to achieve a Boost chainline with a short-spindle BB30 crank.
Page 1 of 4 Next page